Back to Careers
Application QA developer
- New York
Skill set: Application QA Developer w/Bachelor’s or foreign equiv in CS or Engg or IT and 5 yrs of work exp to Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures
- Seeking qualified Application Developer w/Bachelor’s or foreign equiv in CS or Engg or IT and 5 yrs of work exp to Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Create or maintain databases of known test defects.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
- Validation of complete data warehouse that involves validation of data across different applications and business intelligence reports.
- Write complex SQL scripts to validate data including data transformation and data cleansing.
- Develop and maintain test cases in QC.
- Travel may be required to unanticipated worksite locations.